Hey! I just got home with a small bag of clothes for my little cousin as a Christmas gift and I’m prepared to run off again. Before that, I wanted to ask you a few things:
- Did you got at least half the gifts ready? I know I didn’t get them ready, I’m trying to get some more till the Big Day but some presents will arrive late-Orifflame related stuff.
- How’s you tree? My dad made mine -Mom run off like she always does- and it looks so so so so weird. I will include a picture. Pic’s no good but that’s all I could do. It shows the prettier side anyway.
- What do you want for Christmas? I wanted a laptop so I could have a silent, top of the bed way to do stuffs but I would have been pleased by some PC upgrades too. Not gonna happen so I think a Boeuf Salad will do.
- Are you happy this Christmas? I am a bit happy because I have people I love around and one of the cats left me with lotsa scratches on my hand.
- Do you still believe in Santa Claus? I don’t but I will lie others into believing in it. It’s one of the made up joys of life. I’m not religious as a person -although I’m orthodox- and I don’t really associate X-mas with it.
- What the meaning of Christmas for you? It means happy -sort of- and magical times to me.
Here’s the tree. That’s how far the wire would stretch from my room (yes, I used a handy webcam with poor quality, I apologize, Santa was always low on cash):