I believe a soul is like a house.
It keeps within part of the joys and laughs as well as the sadness and misfortune and all the they hardly let them go away.
Most people stop and knock at the door, inhabitants just walk right in and some weird people just burst though right into your very core. And you? What do you do? Were you expecting them, do they need an invitation for their visit, do you not want them near?
Have you ever wondered: Is my heart an open door? Not just for love but for the people you know or knew.
I always fought to not let strange people peek though the window in my home. I always tried to drove them off my lawn even if the other house inhabitants wanted them there. Yes, your soul is not only you, its shared with your family. If they want for someone to be part of your life, even though great struggles, you might not be able to shake them off.
What there to do there? Nothing? More struggles? Acceptance?
I do not know.
What’s there to do about it? What’s there to do when you don’t want your family to inhabit your soul?
Related articles-For further pondering :)
- Tangled branches scratching the hearth ~ Dedicated to you the reader (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Hearth & Soul (agentpopa.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Ghost by the fire? (wordsfrombeyond.wordpress.com)
- Letter to an anonymous (afrobohemiannom8d.wordpress.com)
- The Devils Tears (derbaerenaufbinder.wordpress.com)
- love do(es)n’t live here anymore… (macitstuff.wordpress.com)
- Love Poem for a Broken Soul (amandahawk.wordpress.com)