Funny enough, even though I was never able to keep a diary, I am right here, on a virtual diary, writing my thoughts away.
I do find it quite silly and awkward still but I know I will grow to really love it soon. I do want to post my writings if I do find them or if my inspiration decides to slap me again (Just because I won’t write otherwise).
At first, I thought of blogs as an impersonal world. One posts, people comment sometimes and their posts are never answered. That’s not how it should be though. The joy of interacting with those that cut from their time to drop you a line is worth your own.
I understood that a diary can be more than a documentation of insignificant happenings to a young naïve girl but a way to create memories, principles, joy and love. I might never have a diary made of paper but I will keep an online one, which gates are open to everyone. :)
Related articles-You should read those:
- Fictional Diary (ambientmaze.wordpress.com)
- Dear Diary: Do What You Love, Love What You Do + Update! ♥ (anisanasir.wordpress.com)
- Dear Diary # 1: Nothing Inspiring (thisismyrandomblog.wordpress.com)
- diaries, journals, and revelations (givemeadaisy.com)
- “Script Diary” (gointothestory.blcklst.com)
- Dear Diary (amalia-k.blogspot.com)
- Diary? (innocentdecision.wordpress.com)
- Dear Diary… (teszmillan.wordpress.com)