The times of anticipation and waiting for visitors will never pass. Still, there’s always a poke in the back of our heads that makes us post again and again and motivates us further. For me it’s hope but what is it for you?
I consider blogs a way to give back to strangers, to brighten days, inform people, make them ask themselves questions and to communicate back with the blogger and his/hers/my commentators :3
I do not think of making a new post quite as a chore but as a way to reach out, to smile. You might want to remember the reasons why you started or continued blogging when things don’t go the way you wish them to. For example, I would love for people to busy themselves on my blog, (comment, follow, suggest themes to talk about etc), for my writing skills to magically get back to what they used to be, for time (I have to schedule posts for the weekdays as I am away to school then), for inspiration, for a smile bought on your face.
I would also like to know how to get people to fall in love with this blog as they probably did with yours/other blogs. A warm smile from me might not be enough…
I always thought about setting up a blog (had a few in fact) and a Youtube channel but I never managed to stick to them. I am doing my best to post stuff here actually as I’m the quick to get bored multi-tasker and my writing started sucking a lot. I never managed to fully open myself up in life and, while I do not plan to hang all my washed cloths here, I will write as if I would be talking to my best friend (which never bothers to listen to me and goes blah blah about her annoying things that happened to her but meh…).
Earlier this week I linked to an article on angel011’s blog that had the title “Saying It in Public Will Make You Do It?” and, while I do keep my opinion, I feel I should announce my goals to both myself and you so I could push myself into doing them as I’m the sort of person that takes and sticks with decisions in a very poor way *blushes* but I think that this blog will push me into the habit of taking decisions.
As I mentioned, I want to make myself a Youtube channel where I will post different things. Could be me rambling about stuff while I’m playing something most of the time but I hope you’ll enjoy it. I will post a link to it as soon as I get something up. Not gonna link to empty useless stuff ;)
Related articles-You should read those:
- Writing By Candlelight Won The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (dorothystacy.wordpress.com)
- It’s here! It’s arrived! The One, The Only, Fabulous Gutter Blogger Award! (workspousestory.wordpress.com)
- Bam! The blog reappeared!!! (darksideofchaos.wordpress.com)
- The Joy of Blogging (livelaughrv.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award: The first award for my blog (smartntrendymom.wordpress.com)
- Why do you blog? (vishal4nw.wordpress.com)
- The Long Distance Blogger (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Reasons Why I Made a Blog (illicitusx.wordpress.com)
- Blogging is Nothing New (blogfully.com)
- Blog Update: My New Blog! (thementalistsjournal.wordpress.com)